Wednesday, August 27, 2008

H is for Hold the Fuck Up.



I know that the fitted content on the site has simmered down. It's summertime and I'm trying to get some color on the crown. Plus the factories boycotted making "H" fitteds. At least that's what I think.

So I'm surfing Fitted Hawaii, told you I get down with the waves, and I had to sit down after these ankle busters completely caught me off guard. These dudes are back on the H-ustle. Wow. And I'm late for most of them. In that case H can be for Hallelujah since I can't cop and drop 50 nuggets, but damn h-omie. Not digging all of them, but the black on black and the army green with orange are staples for the rotation. And then the Triple H came out of nowhere from Hall of Fame. Don't love the mesh, but love the H cubed.





No comments: