Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Weekly Hip Hop Agenda


It's been a while since I've updated concert and tour dates and wanted to keep everyone abreast. This coming week, starting tonight, is chock full of treats.

Saturday, June 14 @ Knitting Factory
Los Beatnuts with Powerule, Gab Gacha, DJ JS-1, hosted by Greg Nice (Nice & Smooth)- $17 in advance, $20 at door.

Thursday, June 19 @ BB King's
Raekwon and Cappadonna- in conjunction with Cappadonna's Slang Prostitution album release- $25 in advance, $28 at door.

Friday, June 20 @ The Connecting Bar in the Bronx
Jim Kahn- his first performance since ripping the Whiskey A Go Go in the City of Angels- $20, and some ice cold Heiny Lights.

Saturday, June 21 @ The Apollo
The Throwback Comes to Harlem 2 feat. Naughty By Nature, Nice & Smooth, Positive K, H Town, Full Force, Case, and more- Tix range from $27 to $67.

I know I'm hitting some. That Thurs to Sat trifecta would be the buttahs, but I don't know if I'm built for this shit like I used to be.

No comments: