Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day.



I'm curious how many mothers are true howfresheats enthusiasts. Aside from my own, who doesn't know how to use a computer and hopefully has never visited, I'd take the under on 1.5. And that 1 is pretty generous. Let me know if I'm wrong. Moms can be into this shit. Sneakers, fitteds, hip hop and all that jazz.

I found the above card rather amusing. And it answered some questions about my younger years. After the toddler/youth years of underoos, I made the switch to colored tighties. Elementary school days before I knew about boxers. Now, I'm not saying I was a messy kid shitting my pants and all, but my mother just might have been utilizing these as a possible preemptive strike to those visible skid marks, and embarrassment for all. The woman is brilliant. Love you Mom. Happy Mother's Day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hilario. was that Terri's card?