Saturday, August 30, 2008

Saturday AM Memo to the Sun...


...Where the fuck are you? Look, he's even smirking at me.

I woke up at 7:30 to hit the sand dunes and salt water waves. Summer's almost over. Don't deprive me of precious rays. Instead I'm welcomed by rain and clouds. What part of the game is that? Not cool sun, not cool. If you want to go out and get wrecked on a Tuesday or Wednesday, do you big yellow. But we need to you to be well rested on Friday and Saturday nights. And Sunday night this week for Labor Day. Please don't disappoint us, me.

Fear not readers, I'm still in high spirits, and after you see what I'm about to share with you, you will be whistling dixie too. I've had it for a week, so I apologize for hording this collection of treats, but I had to let it marinate and carry weight. What is it you ask?



Dip Set "Paid In Full" mixtape. Featuring 4 new Cam tacks (Aura and Let The Beat Build have been making the rounds). Oh shit. Whips on my fist, houses on my wrist, your budget on my neck, your spouse on my dick... Dick in her mouth I tell her I'm getting money... Finally we can have more of this back in our lives. Swagger alert is on famo. Jimmy and Juelz round out the rest of the CD.



Also bringing you DJ Hitz- "This is Hip Hop." One of the better mix CDs I've heard in a while. Features the complete Joe Budden Who parts 1 through 3 where he's spitting his shit along with some new Ghostface, Jay, Saigon, Big Boi, Joell Ortiz, Raekwon, Jada and others. The tracks are untitled but I'm sure you are all capable of following along by peeping the tracklistings. Enjoy.

DL HERE:

Dipset- Paid In Full mixtape

DJ Hitz- This is Hip Hop

1 comment:

Stuttgart said...

Very nice blogg you have here