Saturday, December 29, 2007

It's Been A Long Time...

I shouldn't have left you.

I want to apologize for being delinquent in my blogging obligations. Merry Xmas and happy holidays to all. Got tons of shit to post but I've been entranced with a Wire marathon- finished the 1st and 2nd series and half way through the 3rd. First was the best- 2nd was ok, 3rd I'm undecided on. Will have a verdict by New Year's.

Got some meals to get into, need to speak on the Nas show at Hammerstein- SMARTEN UP NAS was my intitial reaction- though in hindsight, the show was banging- did the entire Illmatic album sans One Time For Your Mind- even heard the train tracks. Short but action packed.

The question for the day is... To Cop or Not To Cop? These IRAK x Adidas Remix EQT runners are the business- one of my favorite joints right now- mad comfy- got the orange joints and the teal joints. These joints are crazy- but I don't care for the writing on the toe panel. If there was orange out or black out it might work. Plus they cost 2 bills due to the limited bullshit collabo. The back of the orange/grey pair is CRAZY- the all black heel panel really does it for me. I'll let you know when I return with either a sz 12 box or empty handed.





1 comment:

P-Matik said...

The Wire??
If I ranked the seasons, it would be...
1, 3, 2, 4

I saw the premiere ep of season 5 over the weekend. Looking good so far. Holla at the kid.