Monday, December 24, 2007

World, I'm here.

First off I would like to thank everybody that supported me... I feel like I'm on stage accepting an award- not that anybody's listening. Yet, at least. Internet bloggie awards are only a stones throw away and I'm making space on that shelf- or are they virtual too. Fuck it- I'll create a new drive and put up some new shelves.

What does Howfresh eat? I eat fish, tossed salads and make rap ballads. No doubt. Along with NYC and tristate grub, the daily diet consists of beats, kicks, fitteds, and a variety of other shit- anything with an H and other quirky shit. Whatever the flavor of the day is. Verbal diarrhea via my fingers.

The idea has been there, but until the lovely lady in my life made this a reality, it would still be a dream. A birthday gift that tops any pair of air forces or super limited H fitted out there. Shit, I'm just excited about writing this. I'm green to this, so bear with me. I haven't written in years so hopefully after some posts, I'll be dropping some literal buttahs. I know I overuse commas and there are other grammatical mishaps, but I've been reading retarded sneaker forums for so long that my reality has shifted.

But check it- I'm 31 today and that sounds older than 30- significantly. As Jimmy says, 30's the new the 20, but you 40 I'm 30 so who's 20- genius. The Barnes and Noble/Blockbuster Jim Jones story is even better- I'll save that for a later post. Damn it feels good. This is some historical shit and I'm glad to be a part of it. To all the viewers, and lurkers, I hope you enjoy the world of How.

2 comments:

discdolo said...

Peace kid . .welcome to blogging world .. You need to post vinyl rips son .. You know rare classics like the dude by quincy jones, or some mantovani .. Or the uber rare poussie lp you got from dot . .happy bornday tritenerian . .

Challah back youngin

Van Courtland said...

What does Howfresh eat? I eat fish, tossed salads and make rap ballads. No doubt. Along with NYC and tristate grub, the daily diet consists of beats, kicks, fitteds, and a variety of other shit- anything with an H and other quirky shit. Whatever the flavor of the day is. Verbal diarrhea via my fingers.


Yesireefah