Monday, February 11, 2008

I Love Swine, Amy Winehouse is Crazy, and Purple Sneakers are What's Hot in NYC.



I know I'm slacking. Had images of posts of grandeur this weekend, but fell short of executing. Here's a little Cliff's Notes version of what's popping.

Got put onto some divine swine by the most Kosher dude I know, Buck. Summer time hits, BACON PIGS will be on the menu with Hebrew Nats. We are an understanding and welcoming people.



Grammys don't excite me anymore. A. Keys is one of the best things to come out of the music industry in years. I don't like Stronger and this electro/hiphop shit. Herbie Hancock is a legend- first time a jazz record won best album in more than 40 years. And Amy Winehouse is so fucking crazy. You see her eyes when she was performing? She got some joints though and loves Ma Dukes. Tell Natalie Cole to stop hating. Peep below for:

Amy Winehouse live at the Astoria in the UK from February 2007. Dope shit.

Didn't get to see Nas hit the red carpet, but his shirt is making noise. I don't think he's aiding the efforts to abolish the word. Cunninlynguists made a great commercial for it. Blankitos will be elated that they can order their copy on the internet. Shit would have been a problem in the early 90's.




Following up on the NYC Air Force 1 vote post from Mid January, the purple highs came out victorious. Might have to cop since I just got this in...



How Fresh??

3 comments:

buckemdown said...

Good looking on the recognition, Fresh. I'm telling you, ever since Katrina hit its homeland, turducken has never been the same. This leaves a gaping hole of opportunity for the 'bacporkdog'... the '08 summer banger.

Unknown said...

PORK, PURPLE NORTH FACES, PURPLE HIGH TOPS....
RE: NAS...ITS BLACK HISTORY MONTH AINT IT?
HOW FRESH?
SO FRESH

comprar tablet pc said...

It cannot have effect in reality, that is what I think.