Saturday, April 25, 2009

Guess Who's Bizack?????????



Scarface ft. Jay-z & Beanie Sigel- Guess Who's Back



Talk to me man...

Guess who's bizack...Still smell the shells on my clothes.


Awwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaah.

They're back baby. And I'm heading to BK to get my eat on. What??? Brooooklyn?!?!?!? Yeah- it is what it is. Howfresh, hipsters and crawdizzles live at Flatbush Farm. Farms in BK? Ho-Lee Shit. Like I'm going to a kibbutz that doesn't keep Kosher. Lovely.

Crawdad season is in effect and I've yet to take advantage of the little critters. Not one mention of Mara's. Craziness. The idea of an outdoor crawfish boil during the first official week of summer- anything over 80° is summer- is a divine gift. Angels, cherubs and prophets snapping tails and sucking crawfish brains. The idea of going to BK hasn't even dawned on me. I'm so focused man. Check me out- practicing my Brooklynese.


Photobucket




The jumpoff will begin to jump at 4pm at Flatbush Farm located on St. Mark's between 6th Ave. and Flatbush. See below for detailed info. It is not an all you can eat. I was told that plates will be served ranging from $6 to $8. I'm just hoping that they're generous with the mudbugs.

Per the Flatbush Farms website:

Crawfish Boil
Sunday April 26th 4PM - 7PM

Chef Browning cooks up a Louisiana-style Crawfish Boil, Sunday April 26th, 4PM - 7PM, outside on the patio: crayfish, corn, potatoes, and assorted creole and southern delights.


It's not even May and the party has already begun.

Flatbush Farm
76 St. Marks Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11217
718-622-3276
FARM hours
Dinner
Mon - Thurs, 5:30 - 11pm
Fri - Sat, 5:30pm - Midnight
Brunch
Sat - Sun, 10:30am - 3pm
Lunch
Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 3pm
www.flatbushfarm.com


View Larger Map

No comments: